.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Directed Writing Essay

Judging from the letter you send me last week, you seemto be doing just fine. I would alike to apologize for not writing in the first place the ton ofholiday homework I received from tutor made it virtually impossible for me topen a reply any so unmatchabler than today.My answer to your question would definitely be a yes. I suppose that youwould deem an excellent Head Prefect. Your out(p)-going and down-to-earthpersonality should be enough to convince you of your undoubted dexterity totake on this task. Your friendlyand helpfulnature would make it easy foryou to chance along with the students and reprimand them in a tactful way.I am too sure that you would take your responsibilities seriously as you be one ofthe most responsible people with whom I have made my acquaintance.Furthermore, your begetternish performance outshines your peers makingit clear that you ar an intelligent and hardworking student. This in itselfproves that you are capable of dealing with heavy work loads. Goodnessknows, with the subject combination that you are taking, your workload isanything but light. Plus, I know that you especially have a readiness for solvingproblems.Though being a Head Prefect is without doubt a wearying job, theexperience you have gained from being actively involved in co-curricularactivities should help you to educe through. Being the Captain of the BlueHouseshould give you a vague idea of what it is like to lead the nurture, while as the secretary of the English Language purchase order, you should be an expertat handling paperwork and organizing events. Besidesthat, by virtue of youbeing a school debater, your speeches would surely be outstanding.The strategiclocation of your houseshould also give an extra shovetowards running for the past.As it is within walking maintain from theschool, you would be able to sacrifice time and effort in carrying out yourduties as Head Prefect. Your academic performance would also beunaffected as you are a consi stent student with good study habits. Inaddition to that, you have a further advantage of being popular among thestudents as well as the teachers.Having read of all your good qualities should make it an easy choice foryou now, dont you think? I hope I have helped you to make up your mind, butremember that no matter what choice you make, I will be rooting for you. Letme know of your decision. Till next time, byeYour friend,Hisha

No comments:

Post a Comment